Me and my children just got back from visiting Disneyland & California Adventures. We had a blast while there. I think everyone who has gone or is planning to go looks for tips to make their trip run smoothly. So I will gladly offer my observation of what I feel are very good tips to use while traveling.
We stayed in a good neighbor hotel BEST WESTERN RAFFLES INN. It wasn’t the best hotel but it wasn’t the worst either. They had a free continental breakfast that could use a little improvement because the potatoes were always cold dry .When I booked my travel package my travel agent mentioned it was across the street but it was a few blocks away, but you are able to get to Disneyland resort by walking, bus called the ART and shuttles from the parking garages.
1. Pack a backpack with snacks and water (Things aren’t cheap lol)
2. Make sure you get to the parks very early because they fill up fast
3. make sure you wear comfortable shoes (because there is so much walking)
4. When you see the Photo pass people you do not have to take a picture with their camera f you don’t want to but if you ask they will take one with your personal camera. The photo pass prints can be pretty pricey but very cute to have as a keepsake gift.
5. If you have a Hopper pass you may leave one park and go to the other or if you want to rest or eat lunch and you may re-enter when your ready to resume your journey through Disneyland
6. Cars Land (California Adventures) Flo’s V8 restaurant very good food. And you can’t go wrong with the Churros very yummy!
7. It’s good to know the times and the places of where the characters will be because they are only out for a short period of time then they take their breaks. If you aren’t able to see all the characters another good way to get to see them is by going to a Character dining restaurant. You get to see a lot of different characters.
Be sure to visit Downtown Disney it has restaurants and a whole bunch of shops to help pass time until you are ready to take on Disneyland.
8.FASTPASS are a life saver for certain rides because the lines for the bigger rides can get very long and very time-consuming. Fast Pass designates a certain time to return to the ride so you don’t have to wait in line for it.
Other than that have a Blast and enjoy the fun
also make sure you check out the late night show such as the fireworks at Disneyland and the World of Color in California adventures.